Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Fast Servers  (Read 12439 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Fast Servers
« on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:53 AM »
Need host offering fastest linux dedicated hosting deals.
After some research I've found MaxiDed.com.
Location is not really important, so what can you say about their stability and performance?

Maichik

• View Profile
Re: Fast Servers
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 07:05:12 AM »
Quality servers are available from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
Servers have neither downtime, nor glitches.
Support is active and fast and these guys know how to make their clients websites be online around the clock.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 04:00:37 AM »
The comparison is a good way to choose the right web host to deal with.
What I want to say is that pretty good servers you can get at Crookservers.com, Mddhosting.com and Hostforweb.com

These web hosts are professional. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

berrybevan

• View Profile
    • SEO CLICK INDIA
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 06:12:39 AM »
First of all you want a dns server close to you to get the best speed, the fastest DNS server will be a local or semi local one. Secondarily as a principle the speed of the dns server is not that important, what really matters is that it is stable and that it doesn't limit you with stuff like webshield2 etc so that your isp don't block unwanted traffic. Opendns would be an option for you if you have issues but most people would not need it. In most cases you can get around blocks by just editing your host file in windows

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 02:04:47 AM »
I recommend you to use services from Redswitches.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 04:43:33 AM »
I've seen really good servers offered by Aspnix.com - USA and Germany server locations.
They even have a toll-free phone number. They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 02:05:34 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best.    I can name AJKservers as the best host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable fast servers and 24/7 available support.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 03:06:06 AM »
I want to say that panamaserver.com provides stable and affordable dedicated servers with high uptime, they have 24/7 Unlimited Support!
They are using solid state hard disk on all their servers and nodes and this translate to very fast write and read times.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 01:39:17 AM »
  I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best. I know that Exmasters.com is providing great server offers with best uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 05:11:45 AM »
 I'd like to say that WebIntellects.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.