Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: reliable server to buy from a trustworthy provider  (Read 3692 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
reliable server to buy from a trustworthy provider
« on: July 01, 2016, 07:38:40 AM »
I need to buy a quality and reliable server from a trustworthy host and two hosts were advised me to try - pirateshosting.net and veeble.org, which way would you follow?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: reliable server to buy from a trustworthy provider
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 04:27:08 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say hostzealot.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Lesley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 05:51:13 AM »
I would suggest you not bothering with rankings and stuff, but ask for people's personal experience and opinions.. So far I'm using https://verdina.net/ and I like their services, the support is awesome!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 05:34:07 AM »
Think that you will not regret having looked at Plusplushosting.net dedicated servers.

The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly (I didn't know it had to be lowercase!), and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working. Many thanks.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 03:04:42 AM »
To my mind servers from hostzealot.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services. Skilled support team is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.