Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I need to choose the best host in Europe  (Read 2192 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
I need to choose the best host in Europe
« on: January 24, 2020, 03:21:11 AM »
I need to choose the best host in Europe
Require over 80 gbs of Storage, 1 GB of RAM, Linux. Europe - location.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and Libertyvps.net, web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ryanwuk

• View Profile
Re: I need to choose the best host in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 12:07:29 AM »

There are some things which you need to consider before using
any web hosting service:

1. Performance Speed
2. Page Loading
3. Security
4. Support
5. Customer review

If you are looking web hosting services for your personal website then Web Hosting UK is best web hosting company in UK. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is one of the best in the industry.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 07:10:20 AM »
I have used libertyvps.net Linux offshore VPS for about 7 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains. All in all they have been the best.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 03:47:52 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Try Exmasters.com - they have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. They're offering special: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 02:46:25 AM »
I strongly believe hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS deals will suit your demands on the most favorable terms.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.