Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Choosing a right server for hosting a forum ...  (Read 2375 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Choosing a right server for hosting a forum ...
« on: January 22, 2020, 10:23:08 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to opt for the best one, so what should I do?   

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right server for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 03:58:34 AM »
I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. Kvchosting.net keep improving their plans. and unlike many other hosts.. these improvements are applied to new and existing customers. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 05:26:15 AM »
Best dedicated server provider, I would recommend eWebGuru. They have the best technical support system(chat, call, ticket) 24*7.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 10:38:04 AM »
Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and asvhost.com - are good enough to sign up with.
They have a great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 07:08:45 AM »
This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap. kvchosting.net web panel they developed is very easy to use and intuitive.
Their price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 03:50:19 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

It is my 3rd month with Cloudarion.com web hosting. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!