Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs  (Read 2185 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs
« on: January 24, 2020, 03:23:31 AM »
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 5 tbs of disk space, 42 tbs of bandwidth. Linux.
Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx , inmotionhosting.com and cloudarion.com web hosting services?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

anju

• View Profile
Re: I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 12:52:55 AM »
I would recommend https://www.ewebguru.com/ they provide the best web hosting solution. they provide customize hosting with best technical support 24*7.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 10:13:57 AM »
Use deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 04:59:34 AM »
I have used cloudarion.com for about 5 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains.
These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 03:34:15 AM »
I like cloudarion.com hosting services and can highly recommend them to others.
Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!