Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS for hosting a blog ...  (Read 8821 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS for hosting a blog ...
« on: February 25, 2020, 12:12:34 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net, which VPS is the best for hosting a blog?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: VPS for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 01:17:11 AM »
Try to check here:
https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
For ~$6 per month you will be able to find good service.
Locations:
Germany
Switzerland
Netherlands
Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection)
USA - Miami (FL)
USA - New York (NY)
Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 02:43:29 AM »
I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws. I'm confident enough with Libertyvps.net to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 03:37:51 AM »
You will be pleased running your websites at Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 03:01:01 AM »
I have been with Libertyvps.net for 2 years now and love them! A very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.
As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 04:09:29 AM »
If asked about the best hosting plan for a new blog, maximum or almost all will give their vote to shared hosting plan. However, after a point you will come across the limitations for your blog. Then you think about upgrading your plan. But, the question strikes again, now which hosting plan to go for? That is when you will get to see the true colors of VPS blog hosting.

Even if a smallest VPS package is chosen, one can easily have additional resources in the pocket for hosting and managing your CMS giving your blog website the initial kick start. Let’s see how VPS blog hosting is advantageous.

Let’s start keeping in consideration security issues as security is the top most priority of organizations. A high degree of privacy and control is offered with VPS compared to a shared server. You can also manage the system with greater efficiency. With VPS hosting plan you get a unique IP address giving the additional security and safety to your data. One gets full administrative rights on server usage allowing one to have the good control on the content hosted.