Cloud Web Hosting > Cloud Hosting Experience

Searching for Cloud hosting

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alexmorco:
I had been using VPS long ago but my Magento stores took too much time to load, then i researched on it about how to improve store performance and i found cloudways best for Magento hosting because they have free full page cache for their customers, https://www.cloudways.com/en/magento-managed-cloud-hosting.php . Here you can check their services and feature and i am now happy with services.

AowlowLdow:
will come up with the best solution depending on your needs and budget!

Alexmorco:
There are many things that need to keep in mind while selecting hosting company for websites, I have face thousand of issues from the past 7 years. I have used shared, VPS and dedicated hosting for my multiple sites including my client's sites. The main problem with hosting companies are site loading speed issue, hard to manage through cpanel, backup issue.

All these issues get me panic but when I researched about cloud hosting, I came to know that this is totally different from other hosting and also if the cloud hosting is managed then its more convenient to manage websites. I moved all of my websites to cloudways cloud hosting after taking there 3 days free trial. All websites are not working well and loading time is 2 second.

They have many features and free services with hosting. You can check their reviews and can use them for 3 days free.

antoniyK:
Hi, I am providing web hosting services for some years. Now looking for a website/service provider from where I can buy reseller accont for cloud hosting, and start selling on my website.

Can you please suggest one?

AlbertGar:
Hello Friends
Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller that let me create sub reseller accounts, and offer billing, enom and other tools needed to work hosting service properly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version