Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap server to sign up with ...  (Read 9216 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Cheap server to sign up with ...
« on: March 16, 2020, 11:56:12 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com and hostplax.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 05:59:42 AM »
If you ask me, I am impressed by centohost.com service and their great list of dedicated servers. Pricing is cool.
I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 03:30:40 AM »
With digitalserver.com.mx server hosting in Mexico I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
I signed up with this host and everything went very smooth. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 02:46:39 AM »
I can’t say enough good things about Exmasters.com and their professional dedicated server hosting services with servers located in the USA and Europe.
The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for this host being on top. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting provider.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 03:48:41 AM »
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet.
Nice dedicated servers offered by Centohost.com provider. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 02:53:40 AM »
Nice dedicated server hosting deals offered by QHoster.com team. Cant quibble about the price either.
Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 07:30:42 AM »
Servers from WHUK are best to sign up...

24x7 Support
Dedicated server experts are available whenever YOU need them, we will never leave you high and dry.

Server Management
With WHUK dedicated server management, you can rest easy knowing our experts are taking care of your server.

Latest Technology
Featuring Intel Xeon CPUs, SSD and DDR4, dedicated servers provide amazing performance at low cost.

FREE Migration
Moving from another host? Contact WHUK to discuss free dedicated hosting migration service and let us do all the hard work.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 11:10:36 AM »
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com provide the best server deals.
They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!