Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 8447 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: March 19, 2020, 09:57:10 AM »
Which server would you buy being in  my place - asvhost.com or hostplax.com?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 02:58:12 AM »
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Impressed by Cloudarion.com server and their professional hosting service. Recommend them!
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 09:29:08 AM »
The best servers are available from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 03:25:57 AM »
Pretty good server hosting deals offered by thaihosting.asia experts. Great network uptime and speed.
They may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 10:44:49 AM »
Use servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 03:08:27 AM »
It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I am very pleased with service from Hostforweb.com dedicated server hosting service. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 01:15:48 AM »
It seems to me that Tzulo.com is the right place for getting affordable dedicated servers.
No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends. I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. They have informed me if their were any outages.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.