Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: The best hosting provider in Europe ...  (Read 7290 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
The best hosting provider in Europe ...
« on: April 01, 2020, 11:17:01 AM »
Plans from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are nice for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: The best hosting provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 03:49:54 AM »
Try considering more hosting options as well. I know QHoster.com is a nice provider - their reliability has been very good.
Performance is excellent, twice as fast as last host on both upload and download. Just ping their domain and compare with some others.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 02:11:15 AM »
What sites are you planning to host? How much disk space, bandwidth they require?

As for really nice web host with stable servers in Europe, can recommend warez-host.com Offshore Servers.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 11:31:36 AM »
Plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 03:17:24 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I feel that Hostforweb.com hosting packages are well-suited for all individuals and any business - a great alternative to many traditional hosts. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 04:09:47 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
It seems to me that exmasters.com will be the best bet. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.
Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 09:07:21 AM »
Are you looking for a best Web Hosting service in UK? There are multiple options you have, but according to service and performance, I would like to recommend Webhosting UK is best web hosting provider in United Kingdom.

Webhosting UK offers you 99.99% uptime guarantee, 100% money back guarantee and 24/7 customer support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 01:59:04 AM »
I have been very happy with libertyvps.net web host. After using them for several professional projects, I moved my personal stuff there this year. It's been great! I’m perfectly fine with sharing server resources with other websites. I’m saving considerably on website costs and all that reflects on my business bottom line. If my business grows, I'll just switch over to VPS hosting.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!