Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Online Store Theme & Hosting Recommendation?  (Read 2202 times)

johncampbell

• View Profile
Online Store Theme & Hosting Recommendation?
« on: May 29, 2020, 01:02:15 AM »
Hi,

I need to select a responsive theme that will work seamlessly with WooCommerce. I need something that will help me re-brand my ecommerce store, without me relinquishing any kind of control. The issue I face is that I have multiple themes to choose from, and I’m not sure. If an experienced ecommerce store owner could answer my question, that’ll be great. I also want to upgrade my hosting, and was recommended to go for managed cloud hosting for online store. It’s a decent hosting service but I need more recommendations.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Online Store Theme & Hosting Recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 06:01:22 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
I know Mydreams.cz is a nice option for hosting any site. Would recommend their anonymous servers.
Promo code: 4IPV44FREE" for additional 4 IP addresses from different address ranges for FREE to every 'Anonymous Hosting'
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 03:23:17 AM »
Why not to give Rockhoster.com a try?
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 06:26:07 AM »
I am happy running my sites with hostforweb.com web host. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

deepaksh

• View Profile
    • Luxury train in India
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 03:15:12 AM »
A2 Hosting
SiteGround
InMotion
Bluehost
HostGator

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 03:52:40 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
By using each of centohost.com web hosting, everything you need for your business website is provided in one ecommerce hosting package.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 07:57:17 AM »
I am very pleased with Thaihosting.asia hosting service. The package is complete, support questions are answered within a reasonable time.
They have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and nice management system and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.