Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right VPS to stick to ...  (Read 2351 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Right VPS to stick to ...
« on: June 08, 2020, 01:59:21 PM »
VPS deals from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are provided on lovely conditions and I have to pick out the best one, so what should I do?

angelicaadam

• View Profile
    • paquetes a la india 2019
Re: Right VPS to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 04:02:42 AM »
Go with Dreamhost for best VPS hosting service.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 02:49:05 AM »
I would highly recommend Rockhoster.com to any people not happy with their current host.
I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 01:09:18 PM »
Use VPS accounts from time-tested company - hostround.com.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have  a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 04:27:46 AM »
Can add Rockhoster.com is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 02:40:35 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I also like centohost.com web hosting service. They offer really nice VPS hosting accounts at good rates.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.