Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Need help to choose AppLogic Cloud Hosting

(1/3) > >>

Alexcarter:
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the host that can be nice for getting AppLogic Cloud Hosting.
What do you think about Rightservers.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order AppLogic Cloud Hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

Ingtant:
I have heard of them for the first time.

BoxIT:
When I found Rightservers.com, I was excited to see there was online, live support. I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.

Pricing is good and the account was setting up promptly with everything I needed.
I am glad to find them.

MarcoXX:
I'd like to say that Rightservers.com have responsive customer support via Live Chat.
Their sales rep shared good coupon code 'FIRST3' - gives first 3 months 50% off.

They use PowerWare and Leibert UPS systems operate independently to provide true redundancy. The UPS systems keep equipment seamlessly powered, preventing resets while generators kick in.

DonAway:
If you are in search of quality cloud host check for offers from Hostingking.com. You will be pleased with their high stability, featured cheap plans and skilled support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version