Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cloud Servers Search  (Read 8340 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Cloud Servers Search
« on: July 24, 2014, 05:13:07 AM »
The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering cloud servers in USA.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Hostdepot.com, but know nothing about them. They have servers in USA. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Servers Search
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:22:37 AM »
   I believe you should need more quality cloud server hosts and choose the suitable one. As I know services from Maxihost.com.br are really quality and provided by professional team. I really like their stability of network and affordable cloud plans.
Also I heard that hostdepot.com can handle your needs with their professional team and quality servers.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:40:15 AM »
You can rely on services from Maxihost.com.br. They are delivering trustworthy solutions provided by skilled support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 03:27:07 AM »
I've been with multiple hosting providers and HostDepot.com have been professional the whole way. I decided  to test these guys out with one site and now I brought my other sites.
Then, they transferred files over and make the usual adjustments in website control panel.
6G31LDTBWL - using this code, you will get opportunity to save 50% off the price.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 03:37:19 AM »
 I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.