Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

dedicated server to buy

(1/3) > >>

Maichik:
Which host would you sign up with - crookservers.com or digitalserver.com.mx in terms of having a dedicated srever from?
Any comments?
Thanks in advance.

Jenowigner:
 I suggest you to use Aspnix.com server plans. The most notable element is their service - speedy, fixes the problem, patient, thorough. Prices are low and support is always available.

Egrikolla:
Have a look at deidcated servers which QHoster.com and PanamaServer.com priovide. They have solid servers which are well-supoprted and their prices are competitive. Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with our terms and conditions.

MarcoXX:
I strongly believe that crookservers.com will be much better choice.
Their cheap servers look attractive. Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price. The price is great as well and so far i did not suffer any security or reliability issues.

VorsiK:
Quality servers can be got from kvchosting.com or  aspnix.com.
These hosts have solid servers which are supported well and their prices are competitive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version