Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: dedicated server to buy  (Read 13604 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
dedicated server to buy
« on: July 24, 2014, 06:54:06 AM »
Which host would you sign up with - crookservers.com or digitalserver.com.mx in terms of having a dedicated srever from?
Any comments?
Thanks in advance.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: dedicated server to buy
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 05:04:41 AM »
 I suggest you to use Aspnix.com server plans. The most notable element is their service - speedy, fixes the problem, patient, thorough. Prices are low and support is always available.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 05:40:39 AM »
Have a look at deidcated servers which QHoster.com and PanamaServer.com priovide. They have solid servers which are well-supoprted and their prices are competitive. Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with our terms and conditions.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 03:52:20 AM »
I strongly believe that crookservers.com will be much better choice.
Their cheap servers look attractive. Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price. The price is great as well and so far i did not suffer any security or reliability issues.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15:55 AM »
Quality servers can be got from kvchosting.com or  aspnix.com.
These hosts have solid servers which are supported well and their prices are competitive.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:17:43 AM by VorsiK »

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 02:28:40 AM »
Frankly speaking I was really impressed by digitalservers.com.mx ==> Dedicated Servers - pricing is well-balanced.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 03:17:41 AM »
   I know that ChicagoVPS.net is providing great server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 05:40:32 AM »
Well I bare in mind two companies - a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
These hosts have attractive dedicated servers which are to my liking and I hesitate which host is better to sign up with, what would you advise me to do?

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 06:20:24 AM »
I have only had good experiences with Hostingsource.com. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

They are offering nice special on servers: Double RAM, storage and bandwidth.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 01:11:31 AM »
 As an alternative option I'd like to say that AJKservers.co.uk would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 02:35:59 AM »
    I suggest you to use Exmasters.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 02:31:49 AM »
I have been using crookservers.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
I've only had my site down 2 times and each time was for a very short amount of time. Never any problems with any of my email accounts.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 07:14:00 AM »
Stable servers can be got from snelserver.com and nextpointhost.com.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.