Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: reseller with unmetered bandwidth  (Read 3641 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
reseller with unmetered bandwidth
« on: July 20, 2016, 05:49:32 AM »
 Looking for quality reseller hosting with unmetered bandwidth
I just need 10-20 GB disk space and available skilled techies that is the most important in terms of quality server search.
So, what guys could you suggest? I have found great deals from Hostwinds.com that looks nice and suitable for me, any knowledge regarding their service?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: reseller with unmetered bandwidth
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:15:16 AM »
I work as a professional web developer and have found hostwinds to be a web host far above all others.
Some people have knocked the support but the ticket system is usually very fast and efficient and they always respond in a polite and professional matter.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:04:30 AM »
  I'd say hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd reseller hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 05:14:17 AM »
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. Hostwinds.com is reliable web host. Their servers are fast.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 04:26:32 AM »
As I see hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.