Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: wordpress project hosting  (Read 5069 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
wordpress project hosting
« on: July 20, 2016, 07:59:01 AM »
I am planning to launch my wordpress project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports wordpress hosting on its shared hosting account.
The one I found is Dailyrazor.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do you know anything about them?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: wordpress project hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 06:47:31 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options. According to my experience ViUX.com is nice host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 05:40:09 AM »
I never have that problem with Plusplushosting.net. They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting!
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 04:18:08 AM »
Services from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com are worth your attention because of their quality and webmaster-friendly support.
Prices are competitive and their services are Wordpress-friendly.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 05:52:21 AM »
==> http://www.stratus4.com/

Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 08:56:57 AM »
I am sure services from veeble.org and ifastnet.com are Wordpress-friendly.
 Prices are rock-bottom and support is helpful for 24 hours.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 10:06:09 AM »
You must try 4Goodhosting.com wordpress hosting. My experience with them is nothing but 100% positive. Their 24 hours support is so quick, detailed answers are provided from their fantastic support and only minutes after I posted the questions. The tutorials in knowledgebase are helpful. It's a great service. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 06:27:19 AM »
Indeed, ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest stability and professional support, you should definitely give them a try.