Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: solvps.com vs stratus4.com  (Read 5129 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
solvps.com vs stratus4.com
« on: July 19, 2016, 06:41:48 AM »
Which VPS is better to stick to - solvps.com or stratus4.com?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: solvps.com vs stratus4.com
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:10:20 AM »
How much $ are you going to pay per month for VPS?
Do you need Linux or Windows VPS?

I am 100% sure that stratus4.com would be the best bet. They offer really cool vps hosting deals.
This host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 06:09:17 AM »
Stratus4.com customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting. I recommend stratus4 to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:11:24 AM »
Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed.
So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. SolVPS.com have won my business. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 05:12:46 AM »
If you are looking for best virtual server hosting I recommend Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 06:33:46 AM »
I would choose SolVPS.com service. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
This ssd vps host has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 05:40:33 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the best host which hosting plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 06:49:09 AM »
I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
SolVPS.com ssd web hosting packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 06:08:35 AM »
 I'd say JVMHost.com is a trustworthy vps host that. My site is always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 05:10:50 AM »
 You can try hostwinds.com. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.