Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: warez-host.com vs veeble.org  (Read 5011 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
warez-host.com vs veeble.org
« on: July 20, 2016, 09:59:45 AM »
Which VPS solution (warez-host.com and veeble.org) is more preferable from your point of view?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: warez-host.com vs veeble.org
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:08:53 AM »
One of them is offshore web host, so if you need really professional and reliable one, I can recommend Libertyvps.net
They use Litespeed server which is an extremely fast & lightweight replacement for the Apache Web Server.

Use their 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 06:38:03 AM »
Having check Veeble.org vps hosting deals, I must say the price is cool, features are great.
They accept payments via PayPal, Credit cards, Perfectmoney, Skrill, CashU, Bitcoin, Payza, WebMoney, PaySafeCard, Local ACH transfer, SEPA transfer, BACS transfer & Wire transfer.

The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 04:48:15 AM »
 As an alternative I recommend ViUX.com that is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 06:50:54 AM »
No doubt, warez-host.com is a good choice if you need offshore hosting solutions - pricing is super cheap.
They have really fast and high end servers located in Sweden, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Russia.

A great plus for their team is that they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 06:25:20 AM »
 I'd like to say Kvchosting.com would be best place to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 05:06:27 AM »
The most impressive aspect of warez-host.com is the reaction time for technical queries. 

I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 04:30:02 AM »
 I'd deal with webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 04:07:33 AM »
Check out deals from Rackend.com. They are experienced host with reasonable rates and solid server solutions.