Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: cloud hosting  (Read 8903 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
cloud hosting
« on: July 30, 2014, 07:45:34 AM »
Hostforweb and a2hosting companies have attractive cloud hosting services and I have to choose the best one, whih one is more preferable for signing up with? Any comments?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: cloud hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 03:10:30 AM »
I know much good related to hostforweb.com - their email features impressed me  a lot.
They code SUNRAYS gives 20% lifetime discount. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:34:43 AM »
 I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 03:03:04 AM »
    I suggest you to rely on ViUX.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 05:20:04 AM »
+ vote for hostforweb.com cloud hosting deals. They started to offer new coupon code: AUTUMN30 - gives 30% off the price on 1st order. For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth it.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 02:08:11 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with viux.com solutions. Their uptime is highest, prices are low and support is polite and helpful.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 06:24:02 AM »
I recommend a2hosting.com hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running. You’ll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Rock solid control panel.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 03:02:28 AM »
  Choosing ViUX.com will be best idea to my mind for getting cloud hosting. You will receive high quality service, featured plans and knowledgeable support.