Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Thailand web hosting solutions?  (Read 1878 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Thailand web hosting solutions?
« on: July 06, 2020, 05:09:10 AM »
Here are my requirements:
1200 gbs of HD, 24 GB of RAM and 30 TB of bandwidth. Thailand.
What can you say about thaihosting.asia hosting packages?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ek9

• View Profile
Re: Thailand web hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 06:48:07 PM »
I would recommend hostneverdie.com for dedicated hosting. Their dedicated servers collocated in the top Thailand data centre are fast and highly reliable. Support is good and competent. Their support team is also available 24x7.

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
Re: Thailand web hosting solutions?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 05:44:19 AM »
looking for the best and affordable web hosting with high space, high ram, good backup. then I would highly suggest you serverwala.org- the best hosting provider in Thailand.
Serverwala.org is a landing company, who provide various types of web hosting such as managed hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting with advanced features including fastest speed, good traffic range, 1010% uptime guarantee, rock-solid security system, daily backup, latest hardware technology, 24/7 clients support and many more.

you can also customize your plans according to your requirements and budget so that you can gain the best ROI and response from your site. whatever you want in your hosting plan you can disclude and include as your need.