Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: e-commerce web hosting in Germany?  (Read 4916 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
e-commerce web hosting in Germany?
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:11:41 AM »
I am in search for suggestions on these needs:
- 40 gbs of hard disk, Linux, e-commerce (Zen Cart or Os Commerce). Germany
I would like to know your views on cloudarion.com web hosting plans?
Any info about them?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
Re: e-commerce web hosting in Germany?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 05:06:15 AM »
E-commerce websites have a high number of traffic at a time and most of the users take action on the site so that you should have a highly responsive and supportive website. so that your sites can respond well to your audience. For that, I would like to recommend serverwala.org for the best hosting server.

Serverwala.org is a leading company, who provide various types of web hosting such as managed hosting, dedicated hosting, VOS hosting, shared hosting with advanced features including fastest speed, good traffic range, 1010% uptime guarantee, rock-solid security system, daily backup, latest hardware technology, 24/7 clients support and many more.

you can also customize your plans according to your requirement and budget so that you can gain the best ROI and response from your site. whatever you want in your hosting plan you can disclude and include as your need.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 02:31:03 AM »
I have only had good experiences with cloudarion.com web host!
It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
I am very much impressed and can recommend this web host to anyone!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 06:10:16 AM »
I will recommend WHUK - Web Hosting UK is one of the top Hosting services provider firm in the UK.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 03:35:36 AM »
I have been with cloudarion.com web host for over 7 months everything is ok on their Germany server hosting.
And my traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 04:27:37 AM »
I never had many of the typical issues you face with drupal hosting on cloudarion.com server. You can install and send larger uploads out the gate, there is not much fiddling needed with PHP settings or any of that stuff that can make it hard to start a website. The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 02:51:57 AM »
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
OVERALL. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Cloudarion.com hosting is recommended!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko