Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Solid host to sign up with ...  (Read 6084 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Solid host to sign up with ...
« on: July 17, 2020, 12:47:17 PM »
Hosts from inxy.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Solid host to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 03:48:02 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my websites - it is Hostnamaste.com web host with stable servers.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 02:36:40 AM »
I'd also recommend you to consider Tzulo.com affordable server hosting packages in the USA (Los Angeles):
$95/month - Dual E5-2620, 32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port
It is one of the few hosts on the Internet known as a true hosting provider. Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 03:21:02 AM »
Why not to give Thaihosting.asia a try?
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 05:36:16 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Hostforweb.com
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.