Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Help required in choosing a nice toy for my kid  (Read 1591 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Help required in choosing a nice toy for my kid
« on: July 27, 2020, 05:13:42 AM »
I require help. need to consult with experienced members regarding my choice.
I browsed the web and found a web shop rckane.cz - with many solutions.
What is better? Model: DJI - Mavic Mini or model: DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Any comments please?
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Help required in choosing a nice toy for my kid
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 04:06:55 AM »
Impressed with this one: DJI - Spark (Meadow Green version) (DJIS0202) offered by rckane.cz
Features:
 - Take amazing aerial photos with just gestures, without a remote control or mobile phone.
 - Intelligent flight modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial shots with a few taps.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Help required in choosing a nice toy for my kid
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 07:23:16 AM »

This one also looks good. I like DSC Climb Nation Crawler green 1:10, 2.4GHz - well done, rckane.cz team - you offer so many nice models.
The model is completely assembled, the package also includes a rechargeable battery pack and charger. The package also contains a 4xAA pencil battery for the transmitter, and you no longer need anything for commissioning!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.