Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com  (Read 6749 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« on: July 29, 2020, 12:23:04 PM »
Accounts from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are to my liking and I wonder which plan the best is as I plan to host a forum?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 02:53:30 AM »
For about 10 months now we have had out with kvchosting.net web hosting service. Everything works good.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 02:22:15 AM »
For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, kvchosting.net web host does the job.
Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 11:45:00 AM »
Both mentioned companies - KVChosting.net and QHoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 05:25:38 AM »
I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability. The ordering process is pretty simple and easy to follow, and I got my answers though the FAQ section for few things, and got the rest from the support, which they are very helpful on resolving two sticking issues I have.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 12:31:19 PM »
Accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 02:49:06 AM »
Moved to QHoster.com hosting and fully-satisfied with their services. The price and features of their packages are unmatched.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 01:32:59 AM »
I switched all my WordPress sites over to kvchosting.net and have been VERY impressed with these guys.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/