Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to buy .... where from?  (Read 5903 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS account to buy .... where from?
« on: July 29, 2016, 10:21:02 AM »
Can you help me out to buy the best VPS account from - hostsailor.com or keenweb.co.uk?
What would you do being in my place?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to buy .... where from?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 04:21:24 AM »
You can also check LibertyVPS.net and their cheap vps deals (they offer both Linux and Windows).
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors!

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 06:34:53 AM »
You need to set priority actually what you expecting from server provider, what are your resources requirement and last but not least what's your budget.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 05:55:19 AM »
Check out hostwinds vps hosting deals, they offer budget and ssd ones. For me, ssd is much faster.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 05:23:00 AM »
 I'd say provisionhost.com is a trustworthy vps host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 09:57:16 AM »
I vote for hostsailor.com.
All their virtual servers they provide run on the state of the art hardware with plenty of CPU and memory resources.
Support is online for 24 hours.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 07:02:32 AM »
  Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 06:14:34 AM »
I highly recommend SolVPS.com hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. Their FB page is informative: facebook.com/solvps
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 04:07:07 AM »
   I know hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 03:50:48 AM »
I can express the point that Hostsailor.com is truly amazing. there has never been a problem they couldn't help me with.
And so you know, every problem to date has been mine. there has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation. They offer help FAST and always politely.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 03:37:45 AM »
    I'd like to say webhostingzone.org would be best place to get VPS hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.