Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS choosing ... can you help me out?  (Read 5752 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS choosing ... can you help me out?
« on: June 09, 2016, 08:25:20 AM »
Can you help me out to choose the best VPS account comparing services from a2hosting.com and bekserver.de
What would you do if you were me?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS choosing ... can you help me out?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:50:36 AM »
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I would also recommend Libertyvps.net and their cheap Linux and Windows vps hosting plans.
Network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% uptime is true. I will recommend this web host to my friends and colleagues.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:56:36 AM »
Well all mentioned companies - a2hosting.com and bekserver.de - are trustworthy and respectable in delivering quality VPS hosting taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are rock-bottom. 

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:37:07 PM »
It depends on what budget you have, what configuration you need and also what are your expectations from the servers. I may say that theese companies are trustworthy, but you could compare some more offers and in the end to choose your suitable one.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 06:52:52 AM »
 I suggest you to rely on JVMHost.com VPS services. Their support team is really helpful and servers are stable. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more information.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 05:26:41 AM »
I initially chose SolVPS.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid. I was impressed by this ssd vps hosting plan:
$19 per month
  1024 MB Memory (DDR3 RAM)
  20 GB SSD Storage
  2 Cores Processor (3.40GHz)
  Unmetered Data Transfer
And the abundance of good feedbacks about this company makes it the most preferable. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 06:11:21 AM »
 I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 05:28:31 AM »
Highly recommend hostingsource.com vps web hosting service. Check out their vps hosting deals:
VPS - II
2 CPU Core
40GB - SSD DISK
6TB - DATA TRANSFER
2GB - RAM
Price - $15/mo
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 06:19:22 AM »
 I know JVMHost.com have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 06:28:50 AM »
    I suggest you to use JVMHost.com services without any hesitations. You will receive fast servers and helpful support at reasonable pricing.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 05:06:30 AM »
If you are looking for best vps hosting I recommend to get it from hostwinds.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff