Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Wordpress hosting ...  (Read 3066 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting ...
« on: August 17, 2020, 12:18:12 PM »
Where should I have a quality Wordpress hosting from?
  Two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and eyhost.biz. Any ideas whoich way is better to follow?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting ...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 02:48:15 AM »
I have to highly recommend kvchosting.net website hosting for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ek9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 05:16:15 AM »
Why not give Hostneverdie a try ? Their affordable shared web hosting plan comes with WordPress auto-installer, 99.9% uptime guaranteed and 24x7 competent technical support. You will not regret if you choose to host your site with them.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 06:09:52 AM »
The best web hosting service is one that will be reasonably priced and have a strong reputation, as well as high quality support.

Your criteria should be the same, regardless of whether you’re hosting in the UK, Europe anywhere else for that matter. Service quality, reputation, and customer

support are the three most essential factors.

The ‘best’ web hosts are the ones that offer the most useful services included in their pricing. I’ll use WHUK Hosting as an example here:

cPanel Control Panel
1 Click Installer
SSD Accelerated Storage
Daily Offsite Backups
99.9% Uptime Guarantee