Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: The best server in Europe ...  (Read 3633 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
The best server in Europe ...
« on: August 17, 2020, 12:45:44 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and hostround.com are enticing for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what is that?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: The best server in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 02:54:30 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

So far we have had great experience with centohost.com web hosting. They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 11:28:57 AM »
The best server providers in Europe are available from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

david007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 12:20:31 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from bodHOST as they are proven to be the best.

I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
  • Amazing up time(99.99%)
  • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
  • Fast server speed
  • One click script installing
  • Lots of other features.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 05:36:19 AM »
I am very pleased with speedehost.com Offshore Dedicated Servers. The package is complete, support questions are answered within a reasonable time.
You can't go wrong with this company! Would highly recommend to others.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko