Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: USA Cloud VPS  (Read 25796 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
USA Cloud VPS
« on: November 19, 2013, 03:49:38 AM »
 Looking for a new cloud VPS US location.
So, my question to you, do you have some Cloud VPS with a good and reliable uptime and a reliable customer support?
What do you think about Hostingking.com? What about their support?

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: USA Cloud VPS
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:46:42 AM »
Look at cloud hosting from rivalhost company.
They have solid servers and high uptime.
Prices are competitive.
Highly recommended.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:46:44 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like HostingSource.com
I've seen no down time and their server is plenty fast.
Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 03:52:45 AM »
   Have you looked for customer reviews on them? According to my knowledge Hostingking.com is reliable company. You will get 100% stability, useful features and skilled tech staff.

Mady

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:41:57 AM »
Check out TRIJIT Cloud VPS Hosting from Trijit US datacenter.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 03:22:07 AM »
 You will be pleased dealing with hostingking.com cloud vps hosting. They are quality company with experienced team and knowledgeable support. You can use coupon BESTD50-10 and get 50% first month off and 10% lifetime discount after.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 08:12:34 AM »
I have never heard of this company before.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:11 AM »
 Seems Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 08:48:20 AM »
Think of using ServerMania cloud hosting service.
Their prices are not high and their reputation is high and stainless.
They provide incomparable affordable  reliable web hosting services and support to their global customer.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »
A2hosting is a decent host with solid and stable servers and their VPS deals are low cost and have a 34% off - HOLLY34.
They have active and quality support.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 03:37:54 AM »
If I were you, I'd better give HostingSource.com a try. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!
Great host.

Their Cloud VPS plans start from $10/mo. Hurry up to catch this opportunity.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 02:59:48 AM »
You will always get what you pay for. I know hostforweb.com is a good place for ordering cloud vps hosting plans.
Their coupon code WINTER gives 30% off the 1st month order.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 04:53:40 AM »
I think you should look at aspnix and kvchosting VPS deals which can be suitable for meeting all your needs, the OP.
Their servers are stable and prices are competitive. 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 04:58:17 AM »
Hostingsource.com would be the best bet! Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Friendagorne

• View Profile
    • Гидра каталог  гидра onion
hydra original - https://hydraclubbio.hydraruzxpnew4af.com.co - ГИДРА site официальный имеет множество зеркал, на случай вы забанены, onion, высокой нагрузки или DDoS атак. Пользуйтесь ссылкой выше v3.hydraruzxpnew4fa.co для создания безопасного conversations соединения с сетью TOR и открытия рабочего зеркала. Также hydraclubbioknikokex7njhwuahc2l67lfiz7z36md2jvopda7nchid высокой нагрузки или DDoS атак. Пользуйтесь ссылкой выше v3.hydraruzxpnew4fa.co для создания безопасного conversations соединения с сетью TOR и открытия рабочего зеркала. Также hydraclubbioknikokex7njhwuahc2l67lfiz7z36md2jvopda7nchid thread если вы видите сообщение, что зеркало mirror hydraruzxpnew4af недоступно, просто momental обновите страницу чтобы попробовать использовать другое зеркало hydra4jpwhfx4mst HYDRA onion имеет множество зеркал и некоторые сайты hydra из них могут быть недоступны из-за высокой нагрузки.  Перед покупкой можно ознакомиться с настоящими отзывами покупателей купивших товар. Поэтому hydraruzxpnew4af.com.co заранее оценить качество будущей покупки и решить, нужен ему товар
Как зайти на гидру без тор с телефона  2021 Гидра каталог  гидра onion Гидра каталог  2022 гидра  debeb73
https://market.hydraruzxpnew4fa.co сайт гидра ссылка