Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: server at low prices to sign up with  (Read 4950 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
server at low prices to sign up with
« on: August 11, 2016, 10:19:24 AM »
Veeble.org and pirateshosting.net have servers which are suitable for my demands but I hesitate which way is better to stick to? What do you think?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: server at low prices to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 05:59:28 AM »
  I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know provisionhost.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is specialized at quality servers.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 06:09:32 AM »
I can seen kvchosting.com started to offer dedicated servers started from $89.99/mo.
They do everything that the big hosts I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
Their package prices also amazed.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 06:21:31 AM »
As an alternative option I can say netdedi.com is offering affordable server hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled team and powerful servers.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 01:43:04 AM »
As another alternative option I would suggest you https://www.verdina.net/
Contact us on Live chat and we will come up with the best solution depending on your needs and budget!
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 03:50:03 AM »
Veeble.org servers are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have.
As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent. The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 03:56:20 AM »
    I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know WooServers.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 04:40:32 AM »
You should use SiveHost.com dedi deals with no hesitations, they have stable servers which are supported well around the clock and prices are competitive.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 07:21:05 AM »
Pretty good dedicated servers offered by Superbithost.com along with ddos protection as well as secure ssl certificates.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia!

According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.