Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which server is better to sign up with?  (Read 1681 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Which server is better to sign up with?
« on: September 02, 2020, 10:35:32 AM »
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net, which plan would you sign up with if you were me?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 02:23:20 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

You'd better look at cloudarion.com affordable dedicated server hosting solutions in US, Germany, Russia and Switzerland.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 11:24:06 AM »
Check out servers from digitalserver.com.mx and asvhost.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.