Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need to find some inexpensive dedicated servers.  (Read 2050 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Need to find some inexpensive dedicated servers.
« on: September 14, 2020, 02:22:29 AM »
Hello!
I want to get some inexpensive dedicated server.
Which one can you recommend?
So far I'm checking this offer :
https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Need to find some inexpensive dedicated servers.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 04:13:43 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

As a nice alternative, can also draw your attention to Tzulo.com dedicated servers in the USA.
It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 04:33:33 AM »
There a lot of hosting providers, that are currently offers affordable dedicated servers in the market and if you’re looking for a secure and a cost-effective dedicated server, then Web Hosting UK might come to your rescue. For more information on Web Hosting UK and their services, visit
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 04:35:13 AM by ryanwuk »

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 09:01:45 AM »
You know hostingsource.com is not the only company to have a deal with, hosting.uk is worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 01:54:40 AM »
I immediately needed help in the transition, which was instantly provided by Bullten.com guys. Not only did my site get up and running again in lightning fast time, but these guys even helped with me a number of other hardware and software issues totally unrelated to what you'd expect from your hosting provider.

I like their Dedicated server cost.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.