Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

hosting service to buy

(1/3) > >>

VorsiK:
I need to buy a hosting service and there are two hosts which are under my consideration now - just199.com and nextpointhost.com. I wonder which host you'd choose and why?

Alexcarter:
I can recommend you not to be so confident in choosing them, try checking more options.
I think you will make the right decision to choose Hostforweb.com or Jumpline.com hosting deals.
Compare them and settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

Zoltan:
  If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from jnhosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Littoc:
I vote for nextpointhost.com.
They are renowned for their commitment towards delivery of highly professional services at very affordable prices, award-winning technical support, and one of the very best networks in the industry. 99.99% uptime is guaranteed.

Goskin:
If you need managed cloud hosting, you can rely on rightservers.com team of professionals.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version