Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reliable cloud web hosting provider you know?  (Read 6885 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Reliable cloud web hosting provider you know?
« on: August 30, 2016, 06:46:48 AM »
What reliable hosts offering cloud Hosting plans do you know?

I would like to order one preferably located in USA. What can you say about hostingsource.com and their services?
Any other recommendations?

My budget is $50/mo.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: Reliable cloud web hosting provider you know?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 05:30:44 AM »
 As an alternative I suggest ViUX.com that is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 05:51:15 AM »
No doubt, HostingSource.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys. Their FB page is great: facebook.com/HostingSource
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 05:08:16 AM »
 What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

You can also try stratus4.com managed cloud hosting services. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with. Using the code S415OFF, you will get 15% off the price.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 05:37:03 AM »
You will be pleased with ViUX.com hosting deals. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 04:50:06 AM »
 I know that ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 04:50:51 AM »
Taking into account your needs, I can recommend plusplushosting.net cloud vps deals. It is professional web hosting provider with servers located in US. They have skillful tech support team that work 24/7 - so, your sites will be in good hands.

I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 09:37:00 AM »
Check out inmotion hosting i read some good things about them. People are satisfied.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 07:16:38 AM »
Why not to give digitalserver.com.mx a try?

Their cloud hosting service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 06:46:58 AM »
Thanks For Sharing!!!

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 01:09:17 AM »
Hello,
reliable cloud hosting provider I would recommend eWebGuru
eWebGuru cloud hosting offers upgraded server uptime, utilization of resources as per requirement, strengthened security with the high authentication process, scaling up / scaling down resources according to flexibility, geography-based servers, staying in line with latest technology, quick and instant backup and recovery from vulnerability

samK

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2020, 05:29:20 AM »
SiteGround.
HostGator.
DreamHost.
A2 Hosting.
InMotion.