Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: solvps.com vs stratus4.com  (Read 7263 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
solvps.com vs stratus4.com
« on: September 14, 2016, 07:38:20 AM »
Solvps.com and stratus4.com services are attractive for me and I need to chose between them, what would you advise me to do?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: solvps.com vs stratus4.com
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:28:16 AM »
I would choose SolVPS host. They hosting is based on SSD storage. These guys know what they do.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 07:09:39 AM »
I'd recommend you to use services from time-tested companies like ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
They have stable servers which work with no glitches and outages and pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Support is helpful around.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 06:21:37 AM »
 To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with professional team. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 06:27:18 AM »
No doubt, SolVPS.com would be the best bet. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad. It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 04:16:32 AM »
 I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 07:02:25 AM »
You can trust SolVPS.com - these guys know how to keep everything working.
Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH this decent ssd web host. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 09:08:42 AM »
I'd advise you to use hostsailor.com servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 05:09:59 AM »
    My suggestion is webhostingzone.org that works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 05:39:46 AM »
I have been with SolVPS.com for over 7 months now. Their facebook page is great: facebook.com/solvps
Their support team have replied to approx 48 emails within the first 4 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 08:54:15 AM »
Now I think of having a deal with a2hosting.com, they were advised me to try as they are considered to be the best in delivering their IT services.
What would you say about their activity in the Internet? 

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 06:12:45 AM »
It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
Very good web hosting. Great prices and great reliability. SolVPS.com is really cool ssd based web host. You will enjoy your experience dealing with this host.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

lauren.tom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 12:32:06 AM »
Solvps.com is the best service providing company beacause its provide SSD storage.These guys know what they do.
Its also provide good connection speed and 24*7 customer support..

jorgkant

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 02:47:13 AM »
Can say that stratus4.com get A++ for every category. I haven't been aware of any outages. good work!
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.

Wooden Pen Drive