Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in HK  (Read 8644 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
VPS in HK
« on: August 21, 2014, 03:36:25 AM »
Do you know any reliable web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable linux VPS hosting plans in Hong Kong or near country? I have found out hosthongkong.net, but still have hesitations about their reliability. Do you know them?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS in HK
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:13:41 AM »
I've been with hosthongkong.net for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »
I'd recommend you to use a VPS from time-tested companies like NodeServ.com and QHoster.com.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 02:06:36 AM »
Have you done research on this host with the help of review websites? As I know hosthongkong.net services are trustworthy and quality. You will receive high stability of network and servers, support is skilled.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 03:52:28 AM »
 I love hosting services provided by hosthongkong.net. They are reputable company and their stability is great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 04:08:45 AM »
Thanks for your replies guys! Now I am sure in reliability of hosthongkong.net services. Their servers are fast and support is polite.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 04:07:41 AM »
According to my research hosthongkong.net is providing great VPS offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.