Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD shared hosting on sweet terms  (Read 5381 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
SSD shared hosting on sweet terms
« on: September 20, 2016, 08:07:12 AM »
If you have to choose between SSD services from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com, which plan would you sign up with?
What do you know about their activity in the Internet?
Share as much info about them as possible.
Thanks.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared hosting on sweet terms
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 03:49:08 AM »
I would choose hostingsource.com service. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
They offer easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 03:45:20 AM »
As an alternative I can say hosticon.com is offering stable ssd hosting solutions with highest performance, responsive staff and reasonable pricing, you won't regret.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 06:25:58 AM »
You can rely on Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions, their discounts will also pass on the savings to you:
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 02:36:46 AM »
    I suggest to rely on hosticon.com hosting, they have stable plans that work with no glitches and prices are reasonable. Support is available around the clock and really knowledgeable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 06:52:51 AM »
Why not to give hostwinds.com a try?

Reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation. When problems occur, they provide great technical support - quick replies to my questions, fast turn-around on technical problems, problems get fixed right the first time. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 04:50:17 AM »
 As I see hosticon.com is offering quality and low-cost ssd shared plans. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly to get to know more about them.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 05:49:19 AM »
How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?

I am sure that you will be pleased dealing with SolVPS.com - their cheap ssd hosting solutions look really cool.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 07:35:41 AM »
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Use them to meet all your needs, the OP.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 09:23:57 AM »
I would choose some of the cheapest plans as SSD shared often have good price to performance ratio.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.