Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: the best server provider is needed  (Read 10137 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
the best server provider is needed
« on: August 21, 2014, 04:04:18 AM »
I need the best server provider to have a deal with and there are two hosts which are under my consideration - PanamaServer.com and QHoster.com, which one is better to sign up with and why? Any ideas?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: the best server provider is needed
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 04:38:52 AM »
  I know Just199.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:08:42 AM »
If I were you, I'd better choose QHoster.com for its good server stability - 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 03:48:49 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable server hosting I can name ChicagoVPS.net offers. This provider is offering reasonable deals, featured plans and high available support staff.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 02:03:16 AM »
I'd better choose QHoster.com as they offer nice uptime, speed and customer support.
Besides, you will have opportunity to choose from many server locations: UK, US, Switzerland, France, Germany, Netherlands.
Payments: Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza, etc.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 03:39:06 AM »
You can rely on ChicagoVPS.net services. They have powerful servers and available support, just give them a try.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 04:25:36 AM »
You know the hosting services market is becoming more and more competitive, so you can look at more options as well. Personally I know a2hosting.com is ok for getting cheap VPS deals.

They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
I'm happy with everything... overall, it is excellent host!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 05:05:48 AM »
  According to my knowledge Aspnix.com servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

scopehoststeam

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2022, 03:42:15 AM »
I need the best server provider to have a deal with and there are two hosts which are under my consideration - PanamaServer.com and QHoster.com, which one is better to sign up with and why? Any ideas?

I strongly recommend you to try this. They provide one of the best hosting services and you will have no problem with it

https://www.scopehosts.com/