Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Need VPS Hosting

(1/3) > >>

Zoltan:
 My demands are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Kvchosting.com offer virtual private servers in Hong Kong, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

BoxIT:
They have no servers in Hong Kong, but I believe that kvchosting.com will suit your needs.
Their speed connectivity is perfect, and servers are really stable. Try to use these discounts:
--- Quote ---Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS September 15th 2014, Midnight!
--- End quote ---
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Littoc:
Panamaserver.com and a2hosting.com provide trustworthy and reliable VPS hosting with high uptime and low prices.
 Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Goskin:
Go ahead and give QHoster.com a try - their VPS plans look feature-rich and affordable.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.

Jenowigner:
    I can say hostsailor.com is best option for your demands to get fast virtual servers. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version