Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need VPS Hosting  (Read 11905 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
Need VPS Hosting
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:00:41 AM »
 My demands are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Kvchosting.com offer virtual private servers in Hong Kong, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS Hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:22:21 AM »
They have no servers in Hong Kong, but I believe that kvchosting.com will suit your needs.
Their speed connectivity is perfect, and servers are really stable. Try to use these discounts:
Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS September 15th 2014, Midnight!
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 06:59:15 AM »
Panamaserver.com and a2hosting.com provide trustworthy and reliable VPS hosting with high uptime and low prices.
 Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 06:15:47 AM »
Go ahead and give QHoster.com a try - their VPS plans look feature-rich and affordable.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 05:59:25 AM »
    I can say hostsailor.com is best option for your demands to get fast virtual servers. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 01:50:31 AM »
My demands are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Kvchosting.com offer virtual private servers in Hong Kong, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

Most everything I wanted to do just worked, and any problems I had were quickly solved by their self-support. The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

Kvchosting.com will work fine for you. give them a try.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 05:05:03 AM »
    I recommend you to give a chance to Kvchosting.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 04:11:18 AM »
Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 09/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr )
You can also get this opportunity to save some money on Kvchosting.com hosting solutions.
Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 05:48:02 AM »
 Going to use Kvchosting.com solutions. I like their low prices, useful features and helpful tech staff. Thank you for your replies.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 05:24:14 AM »
    According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 07:07:30 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from hostsailor.com and nodeserv.com.
They have solid servers with high uptime and their technicians are skillful and fast.
Using them you'll succeed in the IT world.