Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: stable shared hosting  (Read 5834 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
stable shared hosting
« on: September 26, 2016, 04:23:53 AM »
 Good day everyone! While I have searched for stable host for my websites. After research of available hosts webhostingzone.org shared hosting have been noticed, any information on this host?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: stable shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 07:17:14 AM »
What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

I believe that SolVPS.com would also work fine for your needs. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 03:59:15 AM »
 If you are looking for best host I recommend to use ViUX.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 06:55:30 AM »
You can trust QHoster.com and their cPanel web hosting service. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. Their features look unique:
 - you get 100% guaranteed server resource allocation at all times.
 - their support options: Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 06:29:56 AM »
  I suggest to rely ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 05:53:56 AM »
==>> http://www.hostwinds.com/

These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 06:13:00 AM »
Services from hostingsource.com can be suitable for your needs due to their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Uptime is high and their SSD technology makes load speed fast.
Support is online for 24 hours.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 04:51:33 AM »
Can Say that Kvchosting.com is an amazing company. The price and their products are great.
They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. Their features:
 - google apps and gmail is working absolutely fine,
 - pricing are unbeatable,
 - the best part online support solves your problems in minutes,
 - Servers are stable.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 08:47:44 AM »
I don't have first hand information about these company but you can look here http://www.hostsearch.com/review/webhostingzone-review.asp. You can search info about this host in the following sites too : webhostingtalk, hostingdiscussion, digitalpoint.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 05:45:26 PM »
I've been with 4Goodhosting.com for 7 months now and they continue to be a great hosting provider. Their servers are very solid and stable. My sites never experience any downtime. Prices are reasonable. They provide 24 hours support. Support requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Their agents were very kind to me and helped me through the process. Just what I need!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 07:15:39 AM »
Maybe Plusplushosting.net?

They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.