Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs hostsailor.com  (Read 5554 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs hostsailor.com
« on: September 26, 2016, 06:37:15 AM »
If you have to choose between servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, which server would you sign up with and why? What would you do if you were me?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 07:18:47 AM »
You will make right decision if you choose Superbithost.com and their Bitcoin dedicated servers - you will get what you pay for.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia!

They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 03:12:47 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
+100 to them!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 03:39:43 AM »
  According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 07:00:33 AM »
I don't have any website experience and thanks to hostingsource.com web I have a site up and running for next to nothing. Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query. I would recommend this host to everyone.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 06:02:44 AM »
 I'd say Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 05:50:27 AM »
I like hostingsource.com hosting services. I have also recommended them to all of my clients. Their servers are located in US.

Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch. Their team of professionals was also helpful with setup. Can also add they reply to my messages within a few minutes and helping me get up and running.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 06:14:59 AM »
I have been using HostingSource.com since March, 2016. They have great customer support. I love the prices.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 05:09:29 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 07:13:12 AM »
HostingSource.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. Check out this dedicated server:
Dedicated Server - Intel I7 (4790k) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 24GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: 30 TB
Price - $109/mo (1st month discounted price - $54.5/mo)
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 05:09:25 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
Hostsailor.com is the company which I have decided to try.
They have stable servers and responsive tech staff and prices are affordable for my budget.