Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need to host 20 wordpress blogs  (Read 5153 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Need to host 20 wordpress blogs
« on: October 19, 2016, 07:12:00 AM »
Hello,
I would like to order a good VPS web hosting account in US or Europe. I need 50 gbs of disk space.
Thinking to host my 20 wordpress blogs. What are your views on SolVPS.com web hosting deals?
Are their prices good? What host would you choose and why?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: Need to host 20 wordpress blogs
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 05:46:25 AM »
Check out deals from ViUX.com. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 08:21:31 AM »
Plans from ifastnet.com are worth your attention.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is second to none. 

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 06:53:13 AM »
I pay $30/mo for VPS via paypal. I like their user-friendly interface and easy-to-use cPanel.
It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.

SolVPS.com is great professional web hosting provider. I like it and highly recommend to others.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 05:12:05 AM »
   As an alternative I can say that Kvchosting.com would be really quality host to deal with. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 06:33:20 AM »
Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

Hey to all, I would like to share my experience. SolVPS.com is very professional web host with really stable servers in USA. Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 04:42:57 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 06:33:49 AM »
  I recommend to use Dailyrazor.com hosting deals. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

manchun

• View Profile
    • JanBask
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 03:59:19 AM »
you can try Godaddy for wordpress hosting.