Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I need 50 gbs of disk space. Will VPS work for me?  (Read 4514 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
I need 50 gbs of disk space. Will VPS work for me?
« on: October 20, 2016, 07:17:38 AM »
Hello,
I would like to order a good VPS web hosting account in US. I need 50 gbs of disk space.
Thinking to host my 20 wordpress blogs. What are your views on kvchosting.com ssd vps web hosting deals?
Are their prices good? What host would you choose and why?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: I need 50 gbs of disk space. Will VPS work for me?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 06:17:42 AM »
You should go with JVMHost.com vps hosting packages as a reliable host. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 07:47:53 AM »
Check out VPS accounts from hostingsource.com, they have well-stable servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Support is online for 24 hours. Their tech staff is online for 24 hours.   

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 09:45:57 AM »
VPS with SSD i think is good option for your needs. As for the host itself not so sure...just check other forums for hosting and make a research. Best thing is if you know s.o. who uses this host.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 06:51:36 AM »
I chose Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting service over 8 months ago. I host 5 wordpress blogs at their VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help. I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 04:40:40 AM »
 I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering quality vps hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 06:36:06 AM »
I recognized Kvchosting.com team started to offer nice special:
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.