Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: European web hosting providers? My budget is $40/mo.  (Read 4397 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
European web hosting providers? My budget is $40/mo.
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:44:45 AM »
Hello,
I would like to order a good VPS web hosting account in Europe. I need 40 gbs of disk space.
Thinking to host my 20 wordpress blogs. What are your views on libertyvps.net web hosting deals?
Are their prices good? What host would you choose and why?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

VorsiK

• View Profile
Re: European web hosting providers? My budget is $40/mo.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:45:25 AM »
Hostsailor.com is able to satisfy all your demands as they are proven to be the best in delivering VPS accounts in Europe.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:34:59 AM »
Look at hosting forums like this one in the market section for offers and reviews in the appropriate sections. You will find what you need for sure because offering is quite variable.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 06:52:46 AM »
Use services from solvps.com or hosting.co.uk, they provide their services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Prices are low and support is fast and skillful. 

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 06:45:54 AM »
I beleive superbithost.com decent offshore hosting solutions will meet your needs. Their uptime is great, customer care is skilled.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 07:01:24 AM »
Check out Warez-host.com EU vps hosting solutions.

Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.
Love these guys.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 07:58:04 AM »
Quality VPS deals are available from hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.