Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need to host wp websites  (Read 10979 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
need to host wp websites
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:22:26 AM »
My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need US based host offering attractive wordpress hosting deals.
Found attractive offers from jnhosting.com and webintellects.com.
What other web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: need to host wp websites
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »
==> Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
You can go with Greenlionnet.com - their hosting plans are ok for running wordpress sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 05:15:38 AM »
    According to my experience QHoster.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 06:22:59 AM »
I've found Netyep.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 04:34:24 AM »
 I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 04:09:15 AM »
I am 100% sure that Glowhost.com is the best option for getting wordpress hosting.
Since 2002, they've been providing reliable environmental friendly hosting services. Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 04:52:06 AM »
    I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM »
Well, As I see thcservers.com is really nice hosting provider. I like their low prices and attractive deals, thanks for assistance.