Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

need to host wp websites

(1/2) > >>

Jenowigner:
My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need US based host offering attractive wordpress hosting deals.
Found attractive offers from jnhosting.com and webintellects.com.
What other web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

RecStock:
==> Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
You can go with Greenlionnet.com - their hosting plans are ok for running wordpress sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Fievez:
    According to my experience QHoster.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

MarcoXX:
I've found Netyep.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Zoltan:
 I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version