Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Choosing an SSD shared account on sweet terms ...  (Read 5686 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Choosing an SSD shared account on sweet terms ...
« on: November 28, 2016, 06:49:46 AM »
Deals from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I wonder which host is better to sign up with?
What's your would-be choice?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Choosing an SSD shared account on sweet terms ...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 08:31:16 AM »
What is your budget? How much disk space, bandwidth do you need? Linux or Windows?

I am lucky to have chosen hostwinds.com ssd hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offer are really cool and very helpful!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jorgkant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 12:30:33 AM »
7 Terms You Need to Know When Buying a New SSD :

1. What is an Action Camera.
2. What is the Field of View.
3. How Tough is it.
4. How Long Can It Shoot.
5. What Does It Shoot.
6. Where Can you Mount it.
7. Connectivity, Cards and More.

Metal Pen Drive | Wooden Pen Drive

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 09:14:05 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 06:18:17 AM »
 I think you should have more quality options. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 05:05:58 AM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market. SolVPS.com would be great choice.
This host has amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

+ use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 04:22:46 AM »
 According to my research Kvchosting.com hosting plans are trustworthy. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.

ahmedkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 02:07:48 AM »
If you are looking for a hosting where you can choose from 5 different cloud and VPS providers and can run your application on them in 1-click. Then Cloudways is what you are looking for.

Currently, they are running a discount of 30% off for 2 months. You can avail this offer by using SANTACLOUD the offer is valid till 25th of December.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 03:13:38 AM »
After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, Kvchosting.com is the best host so far.
They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.  I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 05:40:18 AM »
  You can go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 02:05:54 AM »
    As I see ssd hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.